5th July 2011
Band Office Reception/ Health Clinic Assistant
The Quatsino Band Council is accepting applications from the local community for the summer student position of Band Office Reception / Health Clinic Assistant, please find a list of job descriptions below.
• If you have some organizational skills, communication skills, or would like to develop these skills, are friendly, and punctual this position may be for you!
Band Office Reception:
• telephone answering
• photocopying, faxing
• greeting clients/ community members
• newsletter writing/ submitting
Health Clinic Assistant:
• assisting with programs at the Health Clinic
• yard work around the clinic
Please submit cover letter and resume to ATTN: Education Coordinator by email (Education quatsinofn.ca) or drop-off at the Band Office on or before 12:00pm on the 11th of July, 2011.
Eligible candidates must be under 30 years of age and returning to school fulltime in the fall