5th July 2011
Comprehensive Community Planning Assistant
The Quatsino Band Council is accepting applications from the local community for the summer student position of Comprehensive Community Planning Assistant.
•If you have excellent communication skills, organizational skills or are very eager to develop these skills, if you are a "people person", outgoing, energetic, and possess a positive outlook this job may be for you!
•Working with the Comprehensive Community Planning Coordinator, job duties will include the following:
- file organization,
- typing up newsletters
- assisting with workshop hosting and facilitating small group discussions
- assisting with organizing meetings
- video recording, taking pictures
- interviewing council members, elders and community members
- communicating updates
- recruiting and organizing volunteers
- community outreach
- assisting in all aspects of communications and documenting of data gathered
•Please submit cover letter and resume to ATTN: Education Coordinator by email (Educationquatsinofn.ca) or drop-off at the Band Office on or before 12:00pm on the 11th of July, 2011.
Eligible candidates must be under 30 years of age and returning to school fulltime in the fall.