25th June 2012
Summer Day Camp Supervisor
The Quatsino Band is accepting resumefrom the local community for a summer position of Summer Day Camp Supervisor.
* If you are a senior high school student or a post-secondary student, have experience working with children, are highly motivated, dependavle, fun, caring out-going and have lot's of positive energy this may be the job for you!
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- working with Summer Day Camp Coordinator
- supervision of school aged children
- facilitating structured activities
- ensuring a fun and safe environment for children at all times
Eligible candidates must be between the ages of 15-30 years of age.
Duration of position is 8 weeks at 35 hrs per week.
Please submit cover letter and resume to:
Attn: Bonnie Wallas, Education Coordinator by email educationquatsinofn.ca or drop it off at the Quatsino Band office on or before July3, 2012.