18th July 2012
QFN MARINE LP
JOB DESCRIPTION – OFFICE ASSISTANT
The QFN Marine LP is looking for a student to work as an office assistant responsible for the following –
- To answer the phone
- To accept payment and receipts for fuel sales
- To sell and accept payment and receipts for oil sales
- To accept payment and receipts for wharfage bills
- To enter the information to a computer
- To ensure the inside of the office is clean and tidy
- To ensure the outside of the office is maintained by weedeating and removing litter and debris
- To keep the laundry room and washrooms clean and tidy
- To answer queries from the public
- All other duties as assigned
This position will start in July 30,2012 (date depending on completion of school agenda) and report to James Nelson, Wharfinger.
The successful candidate will be trained on the operations of a cash register and data entry to computer software. This individual must be organized, open to learning new things and feel comfortable dealing with the public.
This summer student position is only offered to students that were in full-time studies in June and will be returning to school in September.
Please submit your resume to Quatsino Education Coordinator, Bonnie Wallas at Quatsino Band Office or email resume to educationquatsinofn.ca
Deadline for submissions:
July 25, 2012 4pm
Good luck Everyone!