21st September 2012
QFN MARINE LP
JOB DESCRIPTION – DOCK STAFF
The QFN Marine LP is looking for an employee to take on a full time position at the Quatsino Marina starting October 15th. The job duties are as follows:
- To track boat moorage on a daily basis
- Monitoring and controlling the access to the wharf by marine craft and vehicles.
- To provide fuel to boats following the QFN Marine safe work procedures
- To accept payment and provide receipts for fuel sales
- To accept payment and provide receipts for wharfage bills
- To enter the information to a computer
- To ensure the inside of the office is clean and tidy
- To ensure the outside of the office is maintained by weed eating and removing litter and debris
- To keep the laundry room and washrooms clean and tidy
- To complete repairs and maintenance on the dock as required
- To answer queries from the public and answer the telephone
- All other duties as assigned
The successful candidate will be trained on the operations of a cash register and data entry to computer software. This individual must be organized, open to learning new things and feel comfortable dealing with the public.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm with an hour for lunch.
Please submit your resume to Quatsino Economic Development office – Attention – Irene M Paterson General Manager or email to managerqfnedc.ca by October 1, 2012